Este vídeo es, como habréis podido comprobar, una ilusión óptica que juega con circunfernecias y rectángulos. Se trata de la Mejor Ilusión Óptica del Año 2016 y ha sido creada por Kokichi Sugihara.
Os recomiendo que bicheéis en la web antes referenciada para ver otras ilusiones igualmente brllantes.
Tito Eliatron Dixit
PD: Esta entrada participa en la Edición 7.7 del Carnaval de Matemáticas, que en esta ocasión organiza Los Matemáticos no son gente seria.
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you... MM
ResponderEliminarThanks for sharing, This is a fantastic post. Looking forward to read more... MM
ResponderEliminarYou must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!... MM
ResponderEliminarHello. splendid job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!... MM
ResponderEliminarSay, you got a nice article. Really looking forward to read more. Cool... MM
ResponderEliminarThis is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing. You’re a very skilled blogger..YY
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarGreate pieces. Keep posting such kind of
Great writing and clear explanations throughout the article.
ResponderEliminarThank you for sharing these useful ideas and tips.
ResponderEliminarThis was a very engaging and educational read.
ResponderEliminarExcellent post. I look forward to reading more articles from you.
ResponderEliminarThank you for providing such clear and helpful guidance.
ResponderEliminarI needed to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed it. Write more.
ResponderEliminarI appreciate the time and effort to write this kind of article. Thanks.
ResponderEliminarVery beneficial tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep it up.
ResponderEliminarHowdy! I enjoy this content. This blogs really nice, keep it up! Thankyou so much.
ResponderEliminarI bookmarked to check out new information on this great blog. Thanks.
ResponderEliminarContinue sharing such an excellent post. Glad that I found this, Thankyou.
ResponderEliminarSome truly superb blog posts on this website, thanks for contribution.
ResponderEliminar